In a society that has gone all sour on the term of "Patriarch" and "Patriarchy" - I desire to offer a different perspective in honor of Father's day this Sunday, June 16th.
For when you strip away the Story (last week's theme) of the past 4000-6000 years, within the HEALTHY archetype of the Patriarch and Patriarchy lies the gift of our own power. Our power of choice.
Listen in to learn more!
Then - if you live in Nashville - come dance with us to honor the men, the fathers, the grandfathers in your life - and your own Masculine energy within!
As I share in the video - the HEALTHY Patriarchal energy is one that enables us to fully accept the 100+% responsibility for our choices, our actions, our behaviors.
- What energy do you need to move through in order to let go of the Urban story around the word "patriarch"?
- How can you use the healthy energy of the masculine to feel safer on the dance floor with me and your fellow dancing souls to move thru this energy?
- Where have you perhaps projected or otherwise disowned your own power around your choices in your life?
- How can you reel back in your power by owning the choices you made - including the choice of "not choosing" for yourself?
- What is it like to dance in this energy for yourself? To dance with 100% ownership of your choices?
- How can you dance, move, shake, hoot & holler to honor the masculine energy in you - and in the world?
- Where in your life do you need to stand up a bit more erect in your power to choose? How would you dance that scenario?