MEET & MOVE
Movement Medicine Gatherings, Workshops & Classes in Nashville & Beyond
More info below
Ecstatic Dance Nashville & Dance Church
A free-form movement space to get your groove on. No instructors/instructions Safety from the groping. Mind-blowing experience.
Community Hangout Time & BYOCW*
2310 Elliot Ave, Nashville
(park on Elliot, walk up the hill into complex. We are in the building straight ahead on Right)
*Bring your own coffee & waffles - or whatever you wanna eat or share with us all.
Think of this as the "After Church pot-luck" many of us are probably familiar with!
BODY LANGUAGE BOOT CAMP
CREATING BOUNDARIES & SAFE SPACES FOR CONNECTION (ON & OFF THE DANCE FLOOR)
Mondays Starting Feb 2nd - Mar 23rd (no class 2/24, 3/2) from 7-8:15pm
Saturday March 7th, 9am-7pm (2 hour break in middle of day) +
3/8 Dance Church 11am-1pm (to integrate, play & practice)
Once you learn body language, it’s applicable to every area of your life.
Because you have a body. And it’s speaking all the time, whether or not you realize it.
Join me for our unique adventure diving into the world of Body Language & Energy so you can gain all these AMAZING thangs for yourself.
- Foundational Non-Verbal Tool Box: Ensure safety both on and off the dance floor
- Embodied Practice of Consent: Give powerful and understand other's nonverbal boundaries
- People Skills: Decode people via body language rather than words or their eyes (both of which can mislead)
- Discernment: Make better decisions on who to allow into your life and intimate space - and who to keep out.
- Practical Change Management Tools: Moving in new ways will break your habitual body movements & trauma patterns - and thus the mental stories that keep us feeling stuck/depressed/etc. When we move in new ways, we open up to new possibilities and make way for change.
- Healthy Modes of Contact: Create healthy, non-sexual contact that releases more of the Happy, Bonding & Belonging Hormone - Oxytocin "The Cuddle" Hormone
- Presence: Drop out of the monkey chatter while tuning into your own body and energy - so you can move more intuitively while allowing more authentic responses to others
Register & Learn More
Nashville Red Tent
Let us gather monthly as women on or as close to the New Moon as possible (All dates for 2020 are up!)
Holli's Home in Franklin (address given after RSVP)
Suggested Investment/Energy Exchange: $15
Sundays closest to New Moon
Our distinct purpose is to learn more about:
* our POWERFUL Her-story,
* Feminine Bodies, Cycles, Wombs, Stages of Life
* The Feminine Sexual Energy (so different than the sexual energy we are taught)
* Being Gatekeepers of Death & Life
* And so many other Women's Mysteries!
There is healing through our gathering and sharing.