Creating Safety: Ultimate Guide is Movement Medicine's one stop shop to find all the content and education you need to find around this topic.
The stance of Movement Medicine around creating safety is this...
Safety is primarily an inside job.
If we want to feel safe on the Dance Floor or in life,
then it is our individual responsibility to make choices that move us towards creating internal safety.
While Movement Medicine University exists to help create a collective sense of safety, it is really the empowering of the individual to create their own internal safety that will bring the safety to the collective.
Links to Learn More:
- Whose Responsibility is My Safety Anywho?
- Leaving Toxicity
- How To Use Body Language to Stand for Love in Toxic Environments
- How to Not Take Hate, Racism, Bigotry & Down Right Ugly Manners Personally
- The #1 Red Flag to Look for in Abuse/Toxic Environments (video on FB)
- The #1 Red Flag to Look for in Abuse/Toxic Environments (notes)
- WILD* Day 4 of 30: “Safety & Safer spaces”
- FOUNDATIONS: Exploring Safe Connection in the #MeToo Age
- Introduction to Conscious & Ecstatic Dance: All you need to know for your first or 100th dance
- Body Language Skills for Ecstatic Dance: Talk Non-Verbally